1. Where did you study? From where did you get all the information and knowledge in the beauty sphere?
— I graduated from the Nursing Department of the Cyprus Technological University as a nursing scientist. Working as a nurse in Plastic Surgeon Clinic, I understood, that I preferred only beauty sphere, so I started attending several seminars and courses of Microblading Eyebrows, Lip-Blush and eyelashes extensions. After that I decided to start my own business.
2. When did you open your Lash&Brow boutique?
— Lash&Brow boutique was officially opened in 2015, but I had been already working since 2013.
3. Why did you choose this sphere of business? What attracted you in it?
— I think it was important for me, because I always remember myself as a child drawing portraits with beautiful eyebrows, eyes and lips.
Later I really liked to create the beauty for other people, so I was looking for something that didn’t exist in Cyprus and what I had passion for.
The main purpose was to make people look fascinating. After that, I had an idea that eyebrows, eyelashes and lips must be perfect 24/7.
Eventually I started searching the best trainings all over the world and I had some courses with the best. So I brought new techniques to Cyprus.
4. What do you like to do when you have free time, if you have some? Do you have a hobby?
— When I have some free time I usually spend it with my family. We have 2 small children and I want to be with them every free moment. We like to do different things together. I’m a really family person.
5. How did you get your idea or concept for the business?
—The idea was to achieve a combination of perfection and comfort.
6. What is your boutique’s goals?
— I want to make everything look nice, 100% natural and to be done in a safe way.
7. Are you really enjoying your job or is it just for the living and money?
— As I have already mentioned, I was working as a nurse, I had my job just for money and living. I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy it, but I didn’t have passion for it.
Now I am addicted to my job and I always try to develop new techniques. This is my hobby and I love it! Just imagine getting paid for doing your hobby .
8. If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting a business in beauty sphere, what would it be?
— Find out where is your talent in beauty sphere and focus on developing it.
9. How do you choose your employees? What do you look for in them?
— At the moment I don’t have employees. I prefer to work on my own.
10. I am interested in your favourite clients, who are they? Do you usually work with local people or foreigners?
— I don’t have favourite clients , every client is unique and special.
I work with both foreigners and locals. I have clients that travel from all over Cyprus and even from abroad just to make their eyebrows with me and this means a lot to me.
11. How has technology and progress, such as modern gadgets and the Internet, impacted on how you conduct business?
— People can see my work via social media and I believe that it is the easiest and the most effective way of advertisement.
12. What was the hardest day at your work and why?
—To be honest, I don’t remember having a really bad day. I usually enjoy my work but some days can be a bit more difficult.
13. Where and how do you see your Lash&Brow boutique in the nest 5 or 10 years?
— I see my boutique expanding in other cities too.
14. What is so unique about your Lash&Brow boutique?
— My unique techniques I developed in my years of experience and I owe this to my clients that trust me all this years.